Financial Resources’ Procurement section negotiates contracts with a wide range of providers. For more information on negotiated contracts campus-wide, contact your designated buyer.
Contract details by provider
Faculties and services have secure, centralized access to details of vendor of record contracts. To make your search easier, we’ve listed all contracts by category and then by provider. In just a few clicks, you can access all the details.
Accessing contract details
Only uOttawa staff who have a role in purchasing can access details of negotiated contracts. If you have access:
- Log into the Approvisionnements | Procurement MS Teams team.
- Click on the left tab Fournisseurs attitrés | Vendors of record.
- Click on the tab Files, at the top.
If you had access, but do no longer see the Approvisionnements | Procurement MS Teams icon in Teams, you can add it back. Here are the steps:
- Log into the MS Teams.
- Select Teams.
- Select Join or create team.
- In the search box on the right, enter the first letters of the Approvisionnements | Procurement group name.
- Press Enter.
If you don’t have access to contract details but require it, you must request it by sending an email to Procurement. As this access is limited (chief administrative officers, service directors, designated buyers and PCard holders) we’ll do some follow up with you.