Forms and templates




New way to access PCard-related requests! You can now request a new card or cancel, suspend or modify an existing card in the Procurement portal, which is part of the self-service TOPdesk site. The process is now online from start to finish, including authorization of requests.

To submit one of the requests listed above, log into the Procurement portal in TOPdesk by entering your uoAccess credentials. Requestors can log back into the portal at any time to check the status of their request.

Learn more about the portal and these changes.

Financial system

Status: Self-employed individual or employee

Back to top